Feel free! Feel at home!
Just for you: our inclusive services
At our hotel in Kaprun, the door is always open. The door to even more enjoyment, even more well-being, and even more adventure. Feel free and let yourself be pampered:
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet from 7.30 to 11 a.m. with a great variety of hot and cold delights, sweet and savoury delicacies, and freshly prepared breakfast classics
- It’s coffee time! Capsule coffee machine with a fine selection of different coffees from sustainable cultivation in your room. The capsules are biodegradable.
- What’s the tea? Find out yourself when you arrive. Different organic tea blends and a kettle await you in your room.
- Ready to test the waters? We welcome you with two bottles of fresh spring water from the Kaprun mountains. You will find a bottle of still water and a bottle of sparkling water in your room.
- There’s always time for a drink or two. At our hotel bar (during the opening hours of the reception), we serve you coffee, tea, non-alcoholic drinks, wine, sparkling wine, prosecco, long drinks, various spirits, and other tasty drinks.
- We like it hot (and cold) in our small but charming spa area above the rooftops of Kaprun with Finnish sauna, organic sauna, shower with cold water hose, and relaxation room.
- Dive in head first, into the Tauern Spa that is. As our guest, you enjoy free admission to the unique pool and sauna world (from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 1 p.m. on the day of departure).
- Soft and fluffy bathrobes and sauna towels for adults for the duration of your stay in your room. And then off you go to the hotel’s own spa area and the Tauern Spa. What a treat!
- Velvety smooth: pampering care products and other amenities in your room
- We put our cards on the table – the summer cards of the Zell am See-Kaprun holiday region. As our guest, you get yours for free for the duration of your stay (valid from 15 May to 31 October)
- Always on the run: As a guest of the Zell am See-Kaprun holiday region, you can use all public transport in the area completely free of charge from 1 May to 31 October with the mobility ticket.
- A hole-in-one: As our guest, you can enjoy reduced green fee rates as we are a partner of the Zell am See-Kaprun Golf Club.
- Take it easy during your holiday in the Kitzsteinhorn ski area. As our guest, you can leave your ski equipment in the heated and ventilated ski boxes of the ski depot at the Maiskogel valley station for a small surcharge.
- No more queuing at the ticket office, buy your ski pass directly at our reception.
- We are happy to pick you up at Zell am See train station and take you to the hotel and back again – free of charge! We can also pick you up from Salzburg Airport for a small charge.
- With us, everything has its place – including your car in our underground car park (one car per room unit). Additional fees? Of course not!
- We got the power – for you and your electric vehicle. In our underground car park, you will find charging stations where you can charge your car free of charge for the duration of your stay.
- Do you love to surf? Get ready to surf the world wide web throughout our premises thanks to the free Wi-Fi.
- TV and chill thanks to the Sky Sports and Cinema TV package in your room.
- Daily housekeeping is a given, of course.
Our gift to you
Is your stay at Lederer always too short – no matter how long you stay? Not anymore: We make your holiday worthwhile with a free membership in our exclusive Circle of Friends. From the 2021/22 winter season, as a member of our guest club, you’ll collect valuable “candy loyalty points” with every stay, which can be redeemed in our hotel.
As you can see, we have thought of everything to make you feel right at home. Should there still be something missing, just let us know. We love to help you! You'll find us at reception on Mondays and Tuesdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. and from Tuesday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.